B19 and 1.0
- Added a hidden menu option to help admins un-ban people
- Fix compatibility with What the Hack!? and a few other mods with strange ThingDefs.
- Market data download time is up to 6x faster than before.
- Thing Data is only sent once now after you load a game, this means future transactions are much faster!
- Added a ban notification if you got banned.
- Added more anti-cheat code.
- Mod list is now sent to the server as part of the Colony Metadata, this will help troubleshoot issues in future.
- Unified the code base for B19 and 1.0 builds, no more build configurations or conditional compilation.
- Fixed #4 (closed) incompatibility with Combat Extended 1.0.
- Updated the logo. Many thanks to @jamessimo
- Updated translation strings for most dialog screens.
- Orders are now sent compressed to the server, this should help people who place large orders.
- Changes were made to the API to protect it from people trying to exploit.
- Release for 1.0, Fixed compatibility issue with "Story Framework".
- Changed title from Unstable to 1.0
- First release for B19 and U1 on common code base, Brand new server-side API.