GWP supports a huge variety of items and mods without needing to add any code to support specific mods.
- Raw materials
- Food / Animal products
- Body parts
- Work tables
- Things made of "Stuff" i.e. Cloth, Metal, Wood, Stone.
- Things that have Quality, such as Good, Excellent, Masterwork.
- Modded items that fall into the above categories
- Living animals or people also known as "pawns".
We can't support them at present since there is no way to preserve the "state" or history of that pawn in our database.
- We may research a way to store them in the future.
- Some items from mods that aren't programmed correctly.
By all means let us know that it's broken but it is most likely that it will need to be fixed by the mod developer.
- Items that can't be built or bought through normal game play and can only by gotten through god mode or spawned through debug menu.
When browsing the market, you will only see items from mods if you also have that mod installed.
A vanilla game will not be able to see items from EPOE for example.